1989 To Present
In addition to extensive Public Sector work experience at the Federal, State, Regional, County, and Local levels, since 1989 it has been our privilege to work with some of the finest and most well-respected Private Sector entities in a range of industries and vertical markets.
"The shorter the ruler, the longer the line."
Dr Benoit Mandelbrot
Public:Private Sector Initiatives
And Private Sector Industries And Vertical Markets
Banking and Corporate Finance
Client Services Sales Call Report Automation
SEC Rule 17f-5 (17 CFR §270.17f-5 - Custody of investment company assets outside the United States.) Compliance Guideline Print Production Management With Reference Guide Published In Five Binders Contained In A Custom Slipcase And Sent To The Bank's Customers Around The Globe
Civil and Criminal Law
Invited to and participated in the first-ever Identity Theft Summit hosted by then-California Governor Schwarzenegger and the California District Attorneys Association; Sacramento, March 2005
Commercial Real Estate Development / Redevelopment Including Operational And Civil, Structural, And Occupational Safety Engineering Components
Grassroots Public Health & Safety™
Distressed Property Turnaround Of Both Local And Regional Anchor Retail, Mixed Use, And Residential Property In Severely Economically Distressed Regions; 2002 To Present, 2009 To 2013, 2015
Full Cross-Sectional Matrices Available; Please Reach Out For Additional Information Including Comprehensive Case Studies Focused On Addressing:
Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Legacy Built Environment / Building Stock
- Building Construction, Fire, And Flood Code Compliance
- Legacy Use / Grandfathering
- Planning Process
- Historic Preservation
- And More
- Entrenched Economically Distressed Community "Underground Economy" And Concomitant Systemic Issues Including
- Addressing Rural Drug And Weapons Trafficking
- Identification And Reporting Of Rural Clandestine Meth Production And "Grow" Labs
- Addressing Rural Opioid Epidemic
- And More
- Public Sector And Private Sector Programmatic Solution Sets Including Operational PACE(R) Sets Including
- Full Forensics Crime Victim Advocacy
- SLAPP Suit Mitigation
- Public : Private Partnership And Community Outreach And Development Including Police-Community Partnerships
- Economically Distressed Community Economic Development
- CLE Partner Programs That Can Be 100% Self-Funding And Support Community Stabilization And Especially For Severely Economically Distressed Communities And In Particular Rural Counties With Issues That Include:
- If legal professionals are local enough, they may not have the highly specific Subject Matter Expertise and/or staffing and would need CLE and research/resource support;
- If legal professionals have the expertise, they may be geographically far enough "away" that the expense of time and travel become prohibitive;
- Compounding these, bad actors know how difficult it is to bring, for example, Article 78 proceedings and to enforce FOIL and they mock citizens in these efforts
- Clear Metrics Free Press Advocacy And Activism Including Support Of Standards-Based Investigative Journalism And Local Reporting Efforts Including Evolving First Amendment Constitutional Protections With Continuing Education, Best Practices Training, And Ongoing Support
- And More
National Night Out™ is a registered trademark of National Association of Town Watch; please visit NATW for more information.
Communications Technology; Computer Hardware and Software
Consulting and Professional Services
Education: K-12 and Higher Ed Tech Deployment
Including Program Development And Rollout With Teacher In-Service, Train The Trainer and "Guide On The Side" Programming
Including Team Operations And Logistics For Multicity Road Shows and Nationwide Program Rollouts At Corporate And Industry Trade Conferences Hosted At Major Convention Centers, Corporate Meeting / Briefing Centers, And Public Sector Venues
Facilities Networking For Communications And Wireless / Multifactor Access Control For Corporate Commercial Real Estate And Event Venues
Responsible for military grade smartcard access systems for 24/7 operational facilities
Developed databases and was responsible for VIP and Guest ID badge production for site security and revenue protection for major industry events
Marketing & Sales Program Development, Campaigns, Systems, Training, And Operations
Not For Profit (501c3)
Occupational And Environmental Health & Safety Planning And Programming
Process And Operations Documentation
Professional and Membership Organizations
Public Health & Safety
Please See Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing
Also See Grassroots Public Health & Safety™ Under Commercial Real Estate Development / Redevelopment, Above
Secondary Education (Grades 6-12) middle school and high school textbooks and technology
Higher Education academic and reference textbooks and technology
Space Systems Engineering
Traveled To More Than 50 Cities Throughout The U.S. And To Germany, Italy, Canada, And The Caribbean To Engage Workgroups, Deliver End-User Training And Conduct Program Rollouts; Notable Among These Were The Well Attended Technology Briefing Presented To More Than 400 Persons At The Anaheim Convention Center In Los Angeles (And Many Others With Much More On Its Way!)
Select Project And Long-Term Contract
Private Sector Client Companies
- Apple, Inc.
- Apple / IBM / Motorola PowerPC Consortium
- Citibank NA
- Honeywell Space Systems Group
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Prentice Hall Publishing
- RSA Conference Moscone Center 2005
- Schering-Plough Research Institute
- Seton Hall University
- Siemens Corporation
- And Others
Reference Letter Excerpts
"Christine's work here has shown her to be resourceful and innovative in her approach to meeting objectives....She has shown a strong ability to work through a project from start to finish, requiring only minimal supervision in between. The final project has always been delivered on-time, thoroughly complete, and incorporating new approaches in a meaningful way."
"...I would also like to commend you on the selection of Christine Maggio as the trainer for the Introduction portion. During the day and a half, she exhibited tremendous knowledge, enthusiasm, and patience for this project. Most impressive was her ability to talk 'with' the group, not down or to the group....She is no doubt a great benefit to those whom she trains."
"Some of the qualities and skills [Christine] has shown include:
- 'The ability to distill different, sometimes conflicting, operating company objectives to develop and deliver an effective solution
- 'Presenting to the Steering Committee comprised of senior management from all of the Siemens U.S. companies to convey the value of intangibles offered by this project
- 'Flexibility, patience, tolerance, a sense of humor; the ability to adapt to evolving organization and changing demands while maintaining her focus on the project objectives
'It has been a pleasure working with Christine on a complex project that will have important ramifications for our company.'"
Schering-Plough Research Institute
"[I] was given individual instruction and technical support by Christine on numerous occasions. Her knowledge made it possible to streamline data input and reporting....Christine's help in building the MSDS database has opened up many new opportunities for [our division] to meet the needs of pharmaceutical production personnel."
"We have found that Ms. Maggio has exceptional ability in working with us to understand our specific needs....She is exemplary in her willingness to make whatever effort is required....At all times she remains cheerful and positive despite difficult work and changing requests."
"The shorter the ruler, the longer the line."
Dr Benoit Mandelbrot
F I E L D N O T E
Human Resources Actual Costs
Incident during 1.0 Turnaround phase addressing serious turnaround "cleanup" issues, a process that was ultimately successful but which along the way required significant specific effort
Over the prior 10 years the same business in the same location under three separate operators went out of business three times but not only did "1.0" turn around, it also grew more than 250% without slashing prices, without aggressive marketing, without major capital investments in facility/equipment --- all accomplished by focusing on operations and operational issues --- through which process one night associates of a disgruntled former employee came into the business facility and in apparent retaliation did significant damage to the business facilities including kicking in sheet rock and tearing a sink/counter from the wall.
- Opportunity Cost Drilldown and Rollup™
- Real Viability Analysis™
- Succeeded-*And*-Failed Root Cause Analysis™ with highlights contributing toward forward-looking actions including ReForm Justification And Modeling™
The "really real" business operating model (our R.R.B.O.M.™) must reflect not only the generally accepted, established, reasonable Costs Of Doing Business (facilities, equipment, utilities, payroll, insurances, regulatory compliance, etc.) but also:
(A) The actual overhead costs of addressing the actual operating dynamics and critically importantly particularly in severely economically distressed areas burdened with concomitant issues;
(B) Attempting to accomplish business turnaround and growth and possibly also wider scale economic development in places that suffer these dynamics with long-established intractable economic development challenges can be extremely resource intensive across all resource categories (Time, Talent/Labor, Capital);
(C) Challenges will only worsen if not embraced and then initially addressed swiftly and directly and then over time maintained actively and enthusiastically for the life of the entity in the affected operating environment
F I E L D N O T E
Public And Private Sector Programmatic Solution Sets Including Operational PACE(R) Sets
Clear Metrics Free Press Advocacy And Activism; Standards-Based Investigative Journalism and Local Reporting Efforts Including Evolving First Amendment Constitutional Protections With Continuing Education, Best Practies Training, and Ongoing Support
Our mounting a multi-session FOIL and Open Meetings training led to standing room only attendance for events held at a regional combined middle and high school media center, a sizeable venue, and the feedback from attendees was extremely positive with also Paper Of Record front page coverage including full color photos from the event. All excellent!
The event planners subsequently suffered severe retaliation.
It is critical that both professional and citizen reporters along with those who engage in advocacy and activism in support of these lawful activities not only benefit from but if in fact required then be able to depend upon ongoing technical and other support including defensive action against SLAPP suits and more.